Are you satisfied with your Medicare Skilled Nursing Documentation? With PDPM, there could be greater scrutiny of nursing documentation to support skilled service. Join us as a guest speaker outlines how to document to support skilled services, MDS Coding for PDPM, and therapy in order to support claims and prevent denials.
- Outlines Medicare Eligibility requirements.
- Reviews practical matter, medical necessity, and spell of illness.
- Describes, in detail, skilled level of care criteria under PDPM.
- Provides examples of objective documentation to support skilled services.
- Outlines documentation criteria for each type of skilled services with focus on key areas to address.
- Includes basic charting tips for documentation to support MDS coding for PDPM.
- Risks under PDPM with tips for front-line nurses.
- Example case studies.