Now more than ever there is a need for data sharing across acute and post-acute care settings. Hospitals can't sit in the dark using stale performance data when managing their post-acute care plans. CareStat® by SHP draws upon its extensive real-time database to help hospitals and ACOs:
- Manage high-quality post-acute provider networks and drive collaboration with PAC partners
- Improve patient outcomes and rehospitalizations with real-time data on PAC providers and patients
- Manage Patient Care Bundles
- Create evidence-based, data-driven care plans
- Compare apples to apples with uniform metrics across your network
- Gain control over financial penalties related to quality or readmissions
Check out our Everyday Use Cases for health system professionals.
Close to 5,000 home health agencies, 2,000 hospices, and 2,500 skilled nursing facilities use SHP to manage their performance, while automatically sharing their data with SHP in real-time.
Home health agencies look for a convenient way to share data with their referral sources and other clinical partners in a transparent and secure manner. SHP supports this cooperation between providers via our CareStat solution. Home health process and quality metrics are presented in a consistent format with state and national benchmarks, from agencies who choose to make their data visible. SHP only shares post-acute care data if permitted by its home health agency customers.
Fill out the form below to receive a free demo.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Free, on-demand webinar: Tools for successful management of a home care network