Now more than ever health systems and ACOs are seeking to understand and affect the way their patients receive post-acute care after discharge. Managing a high-quality post-acute network requires accurate, timely, and detailed data. CareStat® by SHP facilitates data sharing among providers and helps hospitals and ACOs:
- Manage high-quality post-acute provider networks and drive collaboration with PAC partners
- Improve patient outcomes and rehospitalizations with real-time data on PAC providers and patients
- Manage Patient Care Bundles
- Create evidence-based, data-driven care plans
- Compare apples to apples with uniform metrics across your network
- Gain control over financial penalties related to quality or readmissions
Check out our Everyday Use Cases for health system professionals.
Close to 5,000 home health agencies (HHAs) and 3,000+ skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) use SHP to manage their performance, while automatically sharing their data with SHP in real-time.
HHAs and SNFs look for a convenient way to share data with their referral sources and other clinical partners in a transparent and secure manner. SHP supports this cooperation between providers via our CareStat solution. The post-acute process and quality metrics are presented in a consistent format with state and national benchmarks. SHP only shares post-acute care data if permitted by its home health agency and skilled nursing customers.